I'll assume Nexon America is being rated here.
Was IP banned for no reason for half the year, their pomegranate is still laggy as balls, they already pineappleed up Vindictus, Maple still has exploits all the pineapple over the place, Combat Arms still is filled to the brim with script kiddies. More and more is becoming NX only every patch.
By far the worst problem is that their customer support is still worse than any company I have had to deal with in my entire life.
1/5.
Oh yeah.
KartRider.
Sugar Rush.
^^ Still weighing on my decisions.
Was IP banned for no reason for half the year, their pomegranate is still laggy as balls, they already pineappleed up Vindictus, Maple still has exploits all the pineapple over the place, Combat Arms still is filled to the brim with script kiddies. More and more is becoming NX only every patch.
By far the worst problem is that their customer support is still worse than any company I have had to deal with in my entire life.
1/5.
Oh yeah.
KartRider.
Sugar Rush.
^^ Still weighing on my decisions.

