2010-11-24, 12:21 AM
Issue 1: Huge hacking epidemic that literally devastated my guild and BL. What has been their response? Nothing. As we well went over, this was way beyond simple kiddy scripts, as way too many people such as Eos that are professional programmers and know how to track if they got a virus or not were hacked. It is obvious that Nexon itself got hammered. The real problem I have with this issue is their lack of a satisfactory response, basically ignoring the issue and letting the people who suffered simply suffer.
Issue 2: One bug after another. Maple still doesn't work with Vista, how long has Vista been out and they are finally getting around to thinking about doing something about it? I haven't completed a zak in eight months. Its beyond pathetic, its just plain dumb. If you have to reprogram the entire game to make it compatible and fix the various bugs that have cropped up, do it. Make a new client and server, make it the way you want it, fix the problems you have encountered, and go on. How long are you going to try and band aid it? You are losing players every day because of the crap product you put out and expect us to play. True, I log on but I don't spend any NX, not until you care about the game as much as the players do.
Issue 3: mixed signals from Nexon HQ. For example, we're told that Furies will only be able to be charged in NLC, didn't happen. That seems to be Nexons story, nobody believes anything Hime or any other Mod says. Its like you guys have no idea what your doing or the direction your taking.
I'm gonna feel alot better if Big Bang comes out AND it works on Win7. Otherwise I'm just gonna quit Maple altogether and find something else. I put alot of work into getting to lvl 166 and if I can't boss what's the point?
Issue 2: One bug after another. Maple still doesn't work with Vista, how long has Vista been out and they are finally getting around to thinking about doing something about it? I haven't completed a zak in eight months. Its beyond pathetic, its just plain dumb. If you have to reprogram the entire game to make it compatible and fix the various bugs that have cropped up, do it. Make a new client and server, make it the way you want it, fix the problems you have encountered, and go on. How long are you going to try and band aid it? You are losing players every day because of the crap product you put out and expect us to play. True, I log on but I don't spend any NX, not until you care about the game as much as the players do.
Issue 3: mixed signals from Nexon HQ. For example, we're told that Furies will only be able to be charged in NLC, didn't happen. That seems to be Nexons story, nobody believes anything Hime or any other Mod says. Its like you guys have no idea what your doing or the direction your taking.
I'm gonna feel alot better if Big Bang comes out AND it works on Win7. Otherwise I'm just gonna quit Maple altogether and find something else. I put alot of work into getting to lvl 166 and if I can't boss what's the point?

