Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nexon proved something with the visitor patch.
#36
I guess I didn't see because I didn't want to see; because I have an innate and undying hate for most things random_overlord posts (extreme speculation, made from simple gaps of logic on nexon's part or easily explainable ). I can't help it. It wouldn't be as bad if he didn't have potentially huge gaps in logical of his speculations and didn't try and rub it in every so often. The level that he does it... it's more dreaming then speculating. I don't hate you, but it's more of a pet peeve that I can't stand.

@^, that's more unrealistic then anything else presented so far. That'd be fine in a game mirroring realism; but maple does not mirror that.

@video, The title is the innacurate part looking back at it. It isn't weather. It's related to a dimmed image, either preset to change to that in the data or background dimming server sided.

@alloy, last counter to you, this might or might not be me being a smartass, i'm not intending to be, but people will fake anything for fame or to troll. Look at what loose did today? Rolleyes

TL;DR: Anything is possible with enough tweaking. Anything you can imagine can be done with enough work. But it does not mean whatever you say will happen. Just because it can be done does not mean it will be done. Nexon Korea has much more valuable things to do. Many more UIs are in need of being revamped still. Then actual content.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nexon proved something with the visitor patch. - by Erich - 2010-08-29, 07:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)