Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ladies and gentlemen, it seems a new exploit has just entered the building.
Biotype Wrote:Obviously, Nexon will have to fix this. I wonder if they will actually fix the real problem, or just put a cap on the number of enhancements possible.

But what will Nexon do with the items that have already been made? Maybe they can nerf them so they only have ~10 enhancements, similar to the hammered HTPs.

I must be quite tired right now, when I first read the potential on the Red Craven I thought it said "3% chance to recover 28 MP when hacking" made me chuckle a bit.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ladies and gentlemen, it seems a new exploit has just entered the building. - by Schrono - 2010-08-19, 04:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: