2010-07-19, 02:23 AM
I can't claim perfection with FJ (I'm kinda laggy atm which makes it take a little longer gap between than I'd like) but I did 3 runs across the bottom of FM7.
1) big fail. Missed FJ on 2 jumps. 4.65 seconds
2) better. Didn't really hit it at the optimum time though. 4.05 seconds.
3) best. 3.8 seconds.
I stopped the timer when I hit the wall, not when I hit the ground, cause it's about the distance traveled. I'd guess there's another 0.1 to 0.2 seconds improvement if I were lagging less.
Using Haste in all 3 cases of course cause I kinda always have Haste.
Baseline: 9.85 seconds with 140% speed, no techniques.
I can't do the Combat Jump reliably enough to get a good test under Haste conditions, best I recorded was 5.6 seconds :/
I do actually have 129% speed/119% jump on my Paladin... cause it's helpful.
1) big fail. Missed FJ on 2 jumps. 4.65 seconds
2) better. Didn't really hit it at the optimum time though. 4.05 seconds.
3) best. 3.8 seconds.
I stopped the timer when I hit the wall, not when I hit the ground, cause it's about the distance traveled. I'd guess there's another 0.1 to 0.2 seconds improvement if I were lagging less.
Using Haste in all 3 cases of course cause I kinda always have Haste.
Baseline: 9.85 seconds with 140% speed, no techniques.
I can't do the Combat Jump reliably enough to get a good test under Haste conditions, best I recorded was 5.6 seconds :/
I do actually have 129% speed/119% jump on my Paladin... cause it's helpful.

