Poll: What will you guys do if SouthPerry dies?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SP was my only Connection to MS, when it goes I go too (100% quit all things maple)
3.85%
2 3.85%
Go to another Forum I already use
38.46%
20 38.46%
Find a new forum I've never used
19.23%
10 19.23%
I won't miss it and I'll go about my ordinary "online activities"
15.38%
8 15.38%
Never use another forum again because SP was to precious
17.31%
9 17.31%
Never use the internet again...
5.77%
3 5.77%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What will you guys do if SouthPerry dies?
#32
[color="#000080"]
DrRusty Wrote:cut myself then jump off a bridge

Makes sense. [/color]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What will you guys do if SouthPerry dies? - by Rob - 2010-06-22, 11:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: