2008-08-19, 07:53 PM
I suggest you cap your dex at 40, getting enogh accuracy to train effectivley won't be a problem, you can easily by lvl 40 from just doing a few measily quests make a TON of money , more then enogh to not worry about accuracy for a LONG time, a 100%'ed blue crusader chainmail a nice atk glove,and 8 accuracy shoes will go along way, also i recomend going to ludibrium and buying ALOT of sniper potions,they give 10 accuracy for 10 min, VERY usefull... I'm not sure what server your playing in so I dunno prices to tell you exactly what you can get and how/what u should do, but i HIGHLY suggest you read ALOT of guides as to not mess up your char...btw don't ever raise your dex past 60 >_< going trough a few rough levels is nothing compared to having low damage and having all your high lvls take AGES
