^ Hi Vu. 
Also,
Sorry for this misunderstanding, and I would never take advantage of an obvious glitch/hack/exploit. BTMcMc is at the 61st rank (I think) and we have the same situation.
*Note from Eos Being on this list didn't imply you were banned for a specific reason, it just noted you were not visible on the normal rank progression after this. Name changes, world transfers, bans of all flavors and glitches like this all account for vanishing people.

Also,
Eosian Wrote:Both of us aren't banned. Our ranks got glitched because we levelled to 200 at the same time with another person (in my case I levelled with my brother). My Windian rank is 21, as well as my brother. The ranks page only shows only 1 person who is at the 21st rank. If you go to the next page in the page where the 21st person is in the ranks then press 'Back,' you could see both me and my brother at the 21st rank.Spoiler
Sorry for this misunderstanding, and I would never take advantage of an obvious glitch/hack/exploit. BTMcMc is at the 61st rank (I think) and we have the same situation.*Note from Eos Being on this list didn't imply you were banned for a specific reason, it just noted you were not visible on the normal rank progression after this. Name changes, world transfers, bans of all flavors and glitches like this all account for vanishing people.

