2010-03-15, 01:02 PM
Read the edit, Spidey.
Casual players typically don't have 500m mesos to buy a stack of 100 chaos scrolls. If they do have 500m mesos there's a PRETTY GOOD CHANCE theyknow the games economy (unless they've been buying mesos in which case they deserve to be banned anyway.) If I go into the FM and see all stores flooded with a single item, I'm either going to think that item must be worthless or that something is seriously wrong. No item fills up every store with that mass. The people buying these up are the ones who know all about chaos scrolls, and implicit with that is knowing that something's up when you see so many.
The only people who I feel bad for are ones with legit scrolls that lost them in the MTS.
Casual players typically don't have 500m mesos to buy a stack of 100 chaos scrolls. If they do have 500m mesos there's a PRETTY GOOD CHANCE theyknow the games economy (unless they've been buying mesos in which case they deserve to be banned anyway.) If I go into the FM and see all stores flooded with a single item, I'm either going to think that item must be worthless or that something is seriously wrong. No item fills up every store with that mass. The people buying these up are the ones who know all about chaos scrolls, and implicit with that is knowing that something's up when you see so many.
The only people who I feel bad for are ones with legit scrolls that lost them in the MTS.

