2010-03-02, 12:11 AM
Yeah, I vaguely remember maplestory before cash shop. And most of you know how LONG ago that was and how much more peaceful it was to play. I still remember the first day of cash shop and i saw this level 20 walking around with that pilot goggle thingy hat and I was like "Cool! I wonder how things are gonna change in maple now!" Well, here we are and its only gonna get WORSE. Of course Nexon wont shut down for at LEAST 3 more years. There are too many people playing this game for it to close down and yes, those people dont give half a pineapple about the hackings. This is life. Things always change. And in my opinion, as soon as I saw that big sign on mapleglobal.com all those years ago that Wizet was giving global to Nexon, I knew things wouldnt stay the same.

