2010-03-01, 11:34 PM
Will Wrote:Yeah, they are crap.
You can always make or use regular mesos to buy a great WG.
You can EASILY maker a shoe that can surpass 2 att in stats.
And you DO understand what I'm getting at, there's nothing to argue.
I've never REQUIRED myself to need any of this sh'it.
and @Khoi, Again, that ISN'T what I'm getting at, I won't be needing to use my RL money to get connections or get into a run.
Which is what so many of you are advocating, pay to play.
You're right. Money is not required to play this game, but it's strongly hinted that you DO because of how Nexon is running the Cash Shop and how they distribute 'limited' equipments, etc. I'm not saying you need to pay money to be able to do some of the more grander things in this game, but it's the easiest route.. lol..
