2010-02-28, 11:45 PM
Fumni Wrote:See, this is what's wrong with the system. I must've reported DoezX 15 times during the inquisition period, and I know you've reported him as well. Eos, you and I as well as 1/2 of Bera, Broa, Mardia and Windia know his antics, and he is still on the ranks. How much more obvious do we have to make it for Nexon? That's why I had to pack up and leave.
I have the feeling there won't be much of a guild left for you to be there for soon if this keeps up, Dave.
That's why I left as well, yet I log on every now and again to say hello to some people. That's really about it. Eos and I were talking earlier also and we both agree it's just a lost cause. Nexon will never remove their heads from their asses and do what's right. Yet we all still linger and watch "As Maple Story Turns". <sigh>

