2010-01-14, 02:44 PM
The Dark Fog video is indeed with the KMST unchanged rings (at least that's what I understood from the google translation), which is why the criticals are double the regular hits (+50% damage from Critical Magic and +50% damage from the ring).
Evans are quite powerful as you can see in those videos. Considering that KMS doesn't have Ewands, we can expect Evans to be much stronger here since Blaze, Earthquake, and Flame Wheel are all fire element. (This also explains why no KMS Evan is in a rush to max Blaze, since it's weaker than Illusion without an Ewand). Bossing wise, Evans have a very useful party buff, but being a Magician means their damage is limited by the lolmatk formula.
Anyways, since I asked in the Evan Skill thread and no one answered, I'll ask here. How much does Ghost Lettering increase damage by? Does it only boost Evan's damage (Like Bullseye does for Corsairs) or does it boost the damage of anyone that attacks the cursed monster? (plzplz be the latter)
Evans are quite powerful as you can see in those videos. Considering that KMS doesn't have Ewands, we can expect Evans to be much stronger here since Blaze, Earthquake, and Flame Wheel are all fire element. (This also explains why no KMS Evan is in a rush to max Blaze, since it's weaker than Illusion without an Ewand). Bossing wise, Evans have a very useful party buff, but being a Magician means their damage is limited by the lolmatk formula.
Anyways, since I asked in the Evan Skill thread and no one answered, I'll ask here. How much does Ghost Lettering increase damage by? Does it only boost Evan's damage (Like Bullseye does for Corsairs) or does it boost the damage of anyone that attacks the cursed monster? (plzplz be the latter)

