2009-12-17, 02:56 PM
KaidaTan Wrote:Know what I think? I think the dev team was attacking PB and stopped attacking it after two hits from its damage reflect thinking "If they stop attacking as soon as they notice, it'll be fine." When in reality that would just kill you immediately, as well as PB's other 3 attacks that can kill you immediately.
And don't you remember the HP stuff I posted in the HP for PB thread? Even warriors can't survive PB without HP washing. I don't even know how they expect classes like Shadowers and Buccaneers to be there.
Yeah, I agree that PB is horribly designed, and that damage reflect is the stupidest monster buff in the game.I still don't think that the answer is to buy into this setup. Nexon's next boss: 29,999 damage unless you stand in the corner of the screen.
Warriors can survive if they don't take touch damage, as unlikely as that is.

