2009-12-04, 04:08 PM
I think the new exp formula is just what the game needs. Leechers won't be able to get past 140 at any reasonable speed. For example, there won't be level 200 Bishops leeching their own level 19x Hero because it's faster than training the Hero. The mage-dependent people will take a hit because their experience will go down a bit, but it will encourage people to party any class, not just with mages. Though I'm sure many people will still leech, there might be an increase in the number of Bishops/attackers who don't want to leech anymore and start partying with others.
Maybe it's just me, but I remember a time when Priests (after maxing Shining Ray) used to not only be able to hold their own with another like-level attacker, but actually train faster than a lot of them. I remember training at 13x at Himes on my Ranger and being quite largely outdamaged by a Priest only 5 levels ahead of me.
The inflation argument is bull. Inflation has been happening like crazy due to the recent increase in meso sellers, the supposed "meso dupe" thing that happened a bit ago, and gold meso bags. I don't know why Nexon has a tax (which is supposed to prevent inflation) and at the same time allows you to pay small amounts of real money to generate mesos from nowhere.
Maybe it's just me, but I remember a time when Priests (after maxing Shining Ray) used to not only be able to hold their own with another like-level attacker, but actually train faster than a lot of them. I remember training at 13x at Himes on my Ranger and being quite largely outdamaged by a Priest only 5 levels ahead of me.
Grog Wrote:Do you intend on cheating on your wife and half-assing your job? Nobody's saying you can't.I personally don't, but other people can and do. However, those people will never get very far in either of those things and that's their choice. Its not my place to tell them that they can't do those things, even if I disagree with them. I, at least, intend to live my life in a way I can be proud of. And while I'm at it, I don't see how the way another person gets their levels directly affects you or anyone else.
The inflation argument is bull. Inflation has been happening like crazy due to the recent increase in meso sellers, the supposed "meso dupe" thing that happened a bit ago, and gold meso bags. I don't know why Nexon has a tax (which is supposed to prevent inflation) and at the same time allows you to pay small amounts of real money to generate mesos from nowhere.

