2009-12-01, 11:33 PM
CHRISTMAS TIME ON SOUTHPERRY
![[Image: 359y6w1.jpg]](http://i47.tinypic.com/359y6w1.jpg)
I'm thinking about getting one of those Zune HDs. I'm kind of torn between an iTouch and that, but the Zune does look pretty promising and the iTouch has grown into more of a game system than a media player...
I need a new mouse, too. I'm looking at this motherfucker right here. Kind of expensive for a mouse, but JUST LOOK AT IT! I've been using the same simple and shitty Logitech mouse for the past six years.
Aside from that, I really don't know. I try to take advantage of Christmas as much as possible, but this year I just can't think of anything worthwhile. Maybe I don't even need a Zune... bawwww...
![[Image: 359y6w1.jpg]](http://i47.tinypic.com/359y6w1.jpg)
I'm thinking about getting one of those Zune HDs. I'm kind of torn between an iTouch and that, but the Zune does look pretty promising and the iTouch has grown into more of a game system than a media player...
I need a new mouse, too. I'm looking at this motherfucker right here. Kind of expensive for a mouse, but JUST LOOK AT IT! I've been using the same simple and shitty Logitech mouse for the past six years.
Aside from that, I really don't know. I try to take advantage of Christmas as much as possible, but this year I just can't think of anything worthwhile. Maybe I don't even need a Zune... bawwww...

