2009-11-27, 06:17 PM
Someone said on the Nexon Forum (lol, I know) that MapleStory was 2 was basically Version 2 (seeing how the KMST patch is 1.2.69), which made sense to me, but it just didn't seem to fit based on the wording of Spadow's post. I hope Nexon doesn't break MapleStory into THREE games, because that's absolutely horrific. And if it goes 3D after all, people are gonna pick WoW over it because the 2D charm is a charm for a reason. Maple will be a more generic MMO, but have crappier systems, communities, and glitches. Keep it as ONE game, and if you want to break it to at least 3D, let this MapleStory 2 be like Maple SEA's Episode 1/2 for their MS branch.
I'll be a hero soon (have been, but today makes me a step closer), and though I don't see them often, I know that any dawn warrior who passes me is gonna think I'm such a weak nub. And because I don't level at an intense rate, it's gonna be that way for a long time. Adventurers HONESTLY need better upgrades than color changes to skills. Give them some more awesome storylines like Nexon America did (even if the limit was dumb, I don't see the other countries working on adventurer-exlusive yet worth-doing quest lines). Cygnus, Aran, Evan, all have Black Wings and crap involved. Not saying adventurers need that, but they're just... there.... If you know what I'm trying to get at.
I'll be a hero soon (have been, but today makes me a step closer), and though I don't see them often, I know that any dawn warrior who passes me is gonna think I'm such a weak nub. And because I don't level at an intense rate, it's gonna be that way for a long time. Adventurers HONESTLY need better upgrades than color changes to skills. Give them some more awesome storylines like Nexon America did (even if the limit was dumb, I don't see the other countries working on adventurer-exlusive yet worth-doing quest lines). Cygnus, Aran, Evan, all have Black Wings and crap involved. Not saying adventurers need that, but they're just... there.... If you know what I'm trying to get at.

