2009-11-26, 10:33 PM
Spideyjvc Wrote:I wonder how long they plan on keeping Maplestory 1 open when 2 comes out. Unless they're going to basically move all the existing characters into 2 with new mechanics and reset their SP and AP or something.
As for the class revamps, lets hope that we get that before a new class. I'd certainly like to see the old stuff redone.
You don't think they could hire a separate team and have them taking control of a whole new game? I mean, if the idea is to just have the legendaries as the mains in Maple 2 and it being an entirely new game I don't see why we'd need to move our old characters over for any reason. In a sequel to any game you rarely get to transfer character data. Although it would be neat if they implemented some code system where you could get something free for having a 4th job character on Maple 1.
Not to mention two separate teams working on two games = twice as much new content. And twice as many profits for them, potentially.

