Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I was bored.
#9
i forgot how to enter the vault thru one of the Hallways maps. Was it climbing up a certain rope or pressing up or something? [not thru the chimney thing]

Been too long ;[ Havent gone back there since they took away my beloved Loci Chests ;x But i do still have the key on my bishop and FM mule lolo
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I was bored. - by Combattente - 2009-10-12, 05:58 AM
I was bored. - by y0y0y0y0shi0 - 2009-10-12, 06:37 AM
I was bored. - by Sarah - 2009-10-12, 06:52 AM
I was bored. - by Combattente - 2009-10-12, 07:22 AM
I was bored. - by Chuey - 2009-10-12, 01:47 PM
I was bored. - by Dual - 2009-10-12, 03:00 PM
I was bored. - by Corn - 2009-10-12, 03:18 PM
I was bored. - by Doxinator - 2009-10-12, 05:16 PM
I was bored. - by Flirtini - 2009-10-12, 05:21 PM
I was bored. - by Combattente - 2009-10-13, 07:58 AM
I was bored. - by SuperNerd - 2009-10-13, 05:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)