2009-09-24, 04:10 PM
Goomba Wrote:Did anybody here bother to consult the REAL goomba about this? You guys are making all these caricatures of my face, and you don't EVEN KNOW ME!!! Don't you know, the victors write history, and that's why you hear Mario's side of this, I DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE THIS!!!! *rages*
Well, excuuuuse me, if I didn't get the result you were looking from. I did the best I could with that ridiculous pic you sent me... OR YOU WANT ME TO SHOW EVERYONE THAT PICTURE OF YOU IN A THONG? Yeah, the one you sent me to pose for me. I PUKED, YOU KNOW?
So, if you want a real artist next time, hire Mr. Fucking Picasso. He knows how to draw DEFORMED faces better. OH, and I'm sorry if I couldn't nail that mark on your bald, looking like EUROPE. Of course, you had to not PAY ME, you MORON. Know how much I wasted in PAINT there? MORE THAN 3 CENTS. HOW AM I GOING TO EAT THIS MONTH? HOW.
That's what I get, for trusting a damn GOOMBA.

