2009-08-21, 04:24 PM
Square has already proven to us that they're not a one-console type of person. Otherwise Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories would have been on one of the Sony platforms. With the PSP getting Birth by Sleep and Nintendo's DS getting 358/2 Days, it shows us again that Square isn't sticking to just Sony stuff.
The main reason I don't think we've seen some of these established franchises on the original Xbox is the fact that it was a new console, flying out competing with the Gamecube and PS2. Why would company's take that gamble of spending millions in developing and publishing a game on a console, that could overall fail? The thing is, the Xbox is well established and is on it's feet, pretty darn high. I have no doubts, we'll be seeing Kingdom Hearts 3 on the 360. That's if we even get it this generation.
The main reason I don't think we've seen some of these established franchises on the original Xbox is the fact that it was a new console, flying out competing with the Gamecube and PS2. Why would company's take that gamble of spending millions in developing and publishing a game on a console, that could overall fail? The thing is, the Xbox is well established and is on it's feet, pretty darn high. I have no doubts, we'll be seeing Kingdom Hearts 3 on the 360. That's if we even get it this generation.

