Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Give You, The PS3 Slim!
#29
Blaine Wrote:Exclusives:
MAG (Massive Action Game, 256 players in one match...wut? Can't pull that of on the broke-box please fix me, you'd get rings for trying it..)
God of War 3
Final Fantasy 14
Motorstorm 1 and 2
LittleBigPlanet
Kingdom Hearts 3
The Agency
I would put Gran Turismo 5, but that's been in development for like six years now. GG Polyphony Digital.

There isn't a single game on that list that could make be buy a PS3 except God of War 3. Final Fantasy 14, last time I checked could also be hitting Xbox 360. We stole 13, we'll steal 14. Kingdom Hearts 3 is so far down the road, and there's no saying which console it'll come out for but I'll bet money that we'll get it over on the 360. MAG doesn't appeal to me. And I bet we could run it on the Xbox. We run several other games better than the PS3. A high budget one being Resident Evil 5.

For people saying the PS3 sucks, it doesn't. They both have their ups and downs. But currently, the Xbox 360 has more going for it. It's not just a game console. It's a home media center.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Zalfor - 2009-08-18, 02:41 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by GameMX - 2009-08-18, 03:03 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Blaine - 2009-08-18, 03:32 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Christopher - 2009-08-18, 03:38 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Blaine - 2009-08-18, 03:42 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Greg22 - 2009-08-18, 03:47 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by xBTAx - 2009-08-18, 03:49 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Herbert Jablonski - 2009-08-18, 04:16 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by kingdj333 - 2009-08-18, 05:24 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Berzerk - 2009-08-18, 06:18 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Jormungandr - 2009-08-18, 06:58 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Lozmaster - 2009-08-18, 07:04 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Mark - 2009-08-18, 07:18 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Blaine - 2009-08-18, 10:09 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Greg22 - 2009-08-18, 11:59 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Chompy - 2009-08-19, 12:18 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Christopher - 2009-08-19, 12:31 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Lozmaster - 2009-08-19, 02:58 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Narguz - 2009-08-19, 05:09 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by GameMX - 2009-08-19, 06:26 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by DarkGenzo - 2009-08-19, 06:27 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by kingdj333 - 2009-08-19, 06:29 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by platipus - 2009-08-19, 06:42 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Roxas - 2009-08-19, 08:43 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Greg22 - 2009-08-19, 09:12 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Blaine - 2009-08-19, 09:54 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by TøbiasBlack - 2009-08-19, 10:04 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Greg22 - 2009-08-19, 10:13 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Berzerk - 2009-08-19, 10:52 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by xBTAx - 2009-08-19, 05:34 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Greg22 - 2009-08-19, 05:49 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Lozmaster - 2009-08-19, 07:03 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Berzerk - 2009-08-19, 07:49 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Blaine - 2009-08-19, 07:50 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by loddlaen - 2009-08-19, 07:58 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Zaotsu - 2009-08-20, 01:02 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Berzerk - 2009-08-20, 03:59 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Sn1perJohnE - 2009-08-20, 05:33 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Zalfor - 2009-08-20, 09:48 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Blaine - 2009-08-20, 10:17 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Kawasari Mimoto - 2009-08-20, 11:07 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Berzerk - 2009-08-20, 11:25 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Blaine - 2009-08-20, 02:29 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Sn1perJohnE - 2009-08-20, 08:04 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by GlowingOne - 2009-08-20, 08:37 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Zalfor - 2009-08-20, 10:38 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Greg22 - 2009-08-20, 10:46 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by loddlaen - 2009-08-20, 11:02 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Blaine - 2009-08-20, 11:34 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Greg22 - 2009-08-20, 11:42 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by xBTAx - 2009-08-20, 11:52 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by loddlaen - 2009-08-21, 12:12 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Sn1perJohnE - 2009-08-21, 12:18 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Greg22 - 2009-08-21, 12:21 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by loddlaen - 2009-08-21, 12:24 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Chocobo - 2009-08-21, 01:05 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Sn1perJohnE - 2009-08-21, 06:22 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by MechMike - 2009-08-21, 07:04 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Roxas - 2009-08-21, 07:27 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by GameMX - 2009-08-21, 01:19 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Berzerk - 2009-08-21, 02:29 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by GlowingOne - 2009-08-21, 02:37 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by LaughingThesaurus - 2009-08-21, 02:51 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Berzerk - 2009-08-21, 02:57 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Sn1perJohnE - 2009-08-21, 03:00 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Blaine - 2009-08-21, 04:06 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Berzerk - 2009-08-21, 04:24 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by LaughingThesaurus - 2009-08-21, 04:37 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Blaine - 2009-08-21, 04:40 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Greg22 - 2009-08-21, 08:05 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by chrome - 2009-08-21, 08:17 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Corn - 2009-08-21, 08:24 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Zalfor - 2009-08-21, 09:36 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Berzerk - 2009-08-22, 01:14 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Blaine - 2009-08-22, 09:51 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by RedMondays - 2009-09-03, 08:31 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by y0y0y0y0shi0 - 2009-09-03, 11:32 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Takebacker - 2009-09-03, 11:49 AM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by KhainiWest - 2009-09-03, 12:29 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by y0y0y0y0shi0 - 2009-09-03, 12:50 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Corn - 2009-09-03, 01:11 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by KhainiWest - 2009-09-03, 01:11 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by psychopat - 2009-09-03, 01:25 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by y0y0y0y0shi0 - 2009-09-03, 01:35 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by LeJoueur - 2009-09-03, 01:36 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by KhainiWest - 2009-09-03, 02:47 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by Herbert Jablonski - 2009-09-03, 02:51 PM
I Give You, The PS3 Slim! - by KhainiWest - 2009-09-03, 02:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)