I need to get the f'uck outta SouthPerry
Opeth Wrote:Felix is gonna f'uck you up for moving in on his kitty.
This.

BTA, you gotta be smart. I've had numerable experiences with Boss Kitty, but I'm not stupid enough to post screenshots of it eating my Kappa Pickle.

PS: Try feeding it Jr. Pepe's fish. It goes absolutely crazy.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need to get the f'uck outta SouthPerry - by Rob - 2009-08-14, 05:04 PM
I need to get the f'uck outta SouthPerry - by Rob - 2009-08-14, 05:31 PM
I need to get the f'uck outta SouthPerry - by Rob - 2009-08-14, 05:36 PM
I need to get the f'uck outta SouthPerry - by Rob - 2009-08-14, 07:13 PM
I need to get the f'uck outta SouthPerry - by Rob - 2009-08-14, 07:26 PM
I need to get the f'uck outta SouthPerry - by Rob - 2009-08-16, 07:37 PM
I need to get the f'uck outta SouthPerry - by Bacon - 2009-08-16, 09:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)