2009-08-04, 02:30 PM
Conciente Wrote:Bosses are free-for-all, this is why GMs always summon them on town, etc. Helping a fellow player kill a boss is NOT KSing, it is ENCOURAGED. Bosses were not meant to be solo'd, hence why Nexon always encourages partying.
You are biased. I did NOT sabotage any HT run and I will not talk about it anymore.
If everyone had the same beliefs, the world would be a very boring and disturbing place to live in. You don't even know what you are saying... I am here to represent what Mardia once was and I will NOT give up until the day I get 200 and quit. Until then, you will either have to live with it or ignore me.
[color="#cc8899"]Or until you get banned for large-scale harassment.
When said player specifically asks you NOT to attack the boss, you are ks'ing. The same rules hold true to bosses as to normal monsters - if someone does not want your help, you are harassing them by attacking the monster/boss. [/COLOR]

