holyforest Wrote:I think I just died a little inside.Well yeah, what Devil's Sunrise said, it can be a friend or family.
Re-installing windows + not knowing what I'm doing =
No money + paying for a PC expert =
Not fixing the situation = no defragmenting, random freezes and lag = not able to patch MS =

Just someone who knows how to re-install windows or how to replace the memory module (just remember that they have to be the "same memory kind" like the old module, otherwise they just won't fit physically into the motherboard without using a hammer, and no, don't use one... hehe
).Personally I would go for just a quick test with replacing the memory module, but again, you just have to know what you're doing when you're replacing one... It's not really hard, but still...

Edit: Hmmm, well you can always ask your parents for some money to let your PC be fixed by a local PC store? Just ask the PC store for a set-price (on paper) BEFORE you give them your PC, and tell them to backup your docs/photo's/email before they re-install (or do that yourself on a cheap USB stick).


