2009-07-19, 11:55 PM
Omg Pokemon: The Board Game omfg I remember that pomegranate it was so amazingly fun and odd at the same time. I need to figure out where that went when we moved.
Apples to Apples is fun but Helen Keller is the trump card. But I only find it fun when you have 10+ people playing.
Sorry! is also fun but it can be annoying at times.
Trouble was fun as well but the pieces were hard to grab and it got old after like 5 times playing it
Apples to Apples is fun but Helen Keller is the trump card. But I only find it fun when you have 10+ people playing.
Sorry! is also fun but it can be annoying at times.
Trouble was fun as well but the pieces were hard to grab and it got old after like 5 times playing it

