2009-07-06, 09:25 PM
[color="#cc8899"]A simple question -
Do you think you're better than everybody else? Better than a group of people?
I think it's odd how people's answers and personalities will often greatly contrast - few people will admit to being elitist, but will then directly state that they refuse to listen to ___, think that ___ is beneath them, etc. I see this frequently regarding other forums (Hell, I've done it myself a couple times, though I don't honestly think that way 100% of the time, only when I'm frustrated), ethnicity/religion/sexuality, and all kinds of other things.[/COLOR]
Do you think you're better than everybody else? Better than a group of people?
I think it's odd how people's answers and personalities will often greatly contrast - few people will admit to being elitist, but will then directly state that they refuse to listen to ___, think that ___ is beneath them, etc. I see this frequently regarding other forums (Hell, I've done it myself a couple times, though I don't honestly think that way 100% of the time, only when I'm frustrated), ethnicity/religion/sexuality, and all kinds of other things.[/COLOR]

