2009-06-11, 04:02 PM
^^ I take it we're giving up on ITCG, or are those kinds of quips hella expansive in other servers such as Scania or Bera...
My goal is to get upgrade my 14 dex shoes to a 6 or 7 atk FS.
As for Item maker upgrading I am hampered by my low Str Build. If I use a MoN I wear a 24str 2dex overall or I can switch to an egged Pendent and 28Dex 2 str overall. ATM 11 atk from MoN = largest benefit.
But my goal would be to make a 17 Str 20+ dex overall if at all possible. If I can start with 10 Str 6 Dex or something like that it would be awsome.
My goal is to get upgrade my 14 dex shoes to a 6 or 7 atk FS.
As for Item maker upgrading I am hampered by my low Str Build. If I use a MoN I wear a 24str 2dex overall or I can switch to an egged Pendent and 28Dex 2 str overall. ATM 11 atk from MoN = largest benefit.
But my goal would be to make a 17 Str 20+ dex overall if at all possible. If I can start with 10 Str 6 Dex or something like that it would be awsome.

