2009-06-02, 01:43 PM
Wow, looks like other servers' stat crystals are still high. Bera stat crystal prices took a nosedive a couple of months ago, from the usual 200k-500k to under 100k, as low as 10-15k for Wisdoms which are dropped from Newts/Skeles. Just found 91 Dex crystal ores for 20k each yesterday!
It's good for me since I don't have much cash on hand.
Up to 200 Wisdom Crystals soon!
Diamonds are disappointing in comparison... usually 7k ore/70k refined. Less profit margin, I think, and more investment. We'll see. I already have ~100 to sell since I'm not really planning on using a main-track weapon for my page endgame (ST since I'm a speed hoe). I bought 4 refineds for 10k each off a guy who happens to be on my BL. Is that taking advantage of him?
It's good for me since I don't have much cash on hand.
Diamonds are disappointing in comparison... usually 7k ore/70k refined. Less profit margin, I think, and more investment. We'll see. I already have ~100 to sell since I'm not really planning on using a main-track weapon for my page endgame (ST since I'm a speed hoe). I bought 4 refineds for 10k each off a guy who happens to be on my BL. Is that taking advantage of him?

