Poll: Have you experienced any problems with Hackshield?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I've had no problems
57.04%
81 57.04%
I had a problem before, but it's working fine now
19.01%
27 19.01%
I'm having problems D:
20.42%
29 20.42%
I don't have to use Hackshield 8D
3.52%
5 3.52%
Total 142 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How has your Hackshield experience been?
#7
Ive had no problems other, either than Excellent members coming into my fish and bombing me, but that has nothing to do with hackshield. Overall, Im pleased with it though iono... it seems to take <slightly> longer to load up than gameguard?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How has your Hackshield experience been? - by Tir - 2009-04-28, 06:36 PM
How has your Hackshield experience been? - by Retalion - 2009-04-28, 06:48 PM
How has your Hackshield experience been? - by Rei - 2009-05-03, 11:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)