2009-04-27, 04:00 AM
Vernacular Wrote:Ugh, it is so frustrating.
I, even if I am not out completely in the real world, consider everyday just giving up and cutting my plantain off.
Ok maybe not that extreme but it is very frustrating.
Guys I see, I like, and are very cute torment me every day with their jokes and stuff not knowing that I like it involuntarily.
I'm only in highschool, I'm in the south (Texas), and it is very hard.
I just shrug it off and wait, but basically it is frustrating.
There is a lot more to this, including failed attempts and my identity in the hands of someone I have now grown to dislike extremely, but that is irrelevant.
Hope your question was answered lol.
More or less, and, believe it or not, I can sympathize - I've fallen madly in love on 2 seperate occasions with girls that turned out to be lesbians. They flirted with me constantly until I asked them out, at which point I got the shocked "Don't you know I'm a lesbian?" replies.

