2008-07-17, 03:15 AM
[SIZE="1"]I have a few.
Needle Phobia.
I first encountered this problem when I was suspected to have diabetes. I was scared shitless when the thought of injecting insulin came to mind.
Bones
I have to see Skinny people, Gah I hate seeing ribs.
Veins
Falls into the Needle Phobia.
Spiders
Happened when I was bitten by a Brown recluse when I was 5. I now keep my bed about 10 inches away from my wall.[/SIZE]
Needle Phobia.
I first encountered this problem when I was suspected to have diabetes. I was scared shitless when the thought of injecting insulin came to mind.
Bones
I have to see Skinny people, Gah I hate seeing ribs.
Veins
Falls into the Needle Phobia.
Spiders
Happened when I was bitten by a Brown recluse when I was 5. I now keep my bed about 10 inches away from my wall.[/SIZE]
