Just thinking out loud, but i've counted 4 days to get into the keep. 1. Sewer 2. Main Gate.
3/4. The chains on the left and right side of the keep(Currently you can climb up them, but when you reach the top you'll just fall back down.) It's pretty obvious the Keystone will unlock the Inner Sanctum Gate IMHO. I forgot the other 2 points I wanted to make, i'll have to look over the screens again
.
*Edit
3/4. The chains on the left and right side of the keep(Currently you can climb up them, but when you reach the top you'll just fall back down.) It's pretty obvious the Keystone will unlock the Inner Sanctum Gate IMHO. I forgot the other 2 points I wanted to make, i'll have to look over the screens again
.*Edit
Spoiler
Perhaps the NPC that takes you to the "Bonus" Room ;o.


![[Image: 282osi9.jpg]](http://i44.tinypic.com/282osi9.jpg)