2009-02-11, 07:54 PM
Quantact Wrote:1. I am a very nice guy but I would NEVER listen to someone telling me to close and reopen my shop. The vast majority of the time it's a scam, and the guy is trying to steal my spot. Most of the time these scammers, when I didn't fall for it, got VERY rude, calling me various names. So from the perspective of courtesy, try to look at it that way. This guy probably thought YOU were a scammer. Would YOU show "courtesy" to a scammer?I already have a spot. Why would I need hers? There is no possible way I could scam that spot out of her. Even if I move over to the middle of that huge hole after reopening, I can take at most 2 spots in that 3 spot hole.
Stereo Wrote:1) fm shop costsThen I don't see how that's different from FM other than having a permanent owl, from which Nexon wouldn't cut. Also, it'd make the game much less realistic and thus have less enjoyability.
Sell a market license. Low-grade = list up to 10 items per day, high-grade = unlimited. Similar fee schedule as current (low = 1.80 for 3 months, high = like 3 dollars a day)
Owls - sell something similar that lets you enter item stats instead of item type. "mage equippable overall, 25+ int, under level 40 requirement" for example.
2) tax - why? :/ 4% on 10m+ transfers is ok.
3) good deals - they're only good for 1 side of the trade. Letting people search the FM instantly would let them price their goods much more fairly. The advantage (and crashing people to get spots) of FM1 would be gone, prices would be much more fair to everybody.
