2009-01-19, 11:21 PM
Yes, that picture.
Also, there's a scene where their uniforms are across a field of what I'd assume to be poppies. Red and Blue-Green are Anew and Lyle's colours, not Feldt and Setsuna contrary to some random fan opinions. Feldt's is pink. Setsuna's is a deep blue.
If I had to guess, Graham is just gonna toy around with him, his Trans-GrahAm is going to stop, and he's gonna run off to recharge. Just so he can show Setsuna that he's got an omfgGodly Gundam that can take him down and wants Setsuna at full power for a final clash of love. Yes, love.
Also, there's a scene where their uniforms are across a field of what I'd assume to be poppies. Red and Blue-Green are Anew and Lyle's colours, not Feldt and Setsuna contrary to some random fan opinions. Feldt's is pink. Setsuna's is a deep blue.
If I had to guess, Graham is just gonna toy around with him, his Trans-GrahAm is going to stop, and he's gonna run off to recharge. Just so he can show Setsuna that he's got an omfgGodly Gundam that can take him down and wants Setsuna at full power for a final clash of love. Yes, love.

