Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What happened to all the A rank INT% nebs?
#7
emailbox Wrote:Yeah I was talking about the 3%s. The 4's are out of my price range with the amount I need to buy Sad



I really hope this isn't the reason why.. There were still a bunch of 3% STR Nebs for <600m when I checked yesterday (though I suspect these might be duped since my Kaiser friend is staying away from them).

3% str ones in bellocan are duped hardcore. Nexon only looked for mass amounts of "popular" items (4% all/no booms) and ignored everything else including 3% str, 30%dex tempest rings, some re-duped 30 att masks, etc. I've reported the person and several of their mules yet nada so far.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What happened to all the A rank INT% nebs? - by Marksman Bryan - 2014-02-19, 02:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)