2014-02-18, 08:08 PM
1.7b would be a good deal for 4%.
Haven't been any 4% dex nebs in the the fm in the past 3~4 weeks. I buy them whenever they pop up and save them until I have a worthy equip to use them on; I'm sure other people do the same - this person just looks like they're showing their "stash"
lol the 3% int are 1.7b, yeah that's a bit overpriced but only ones on the market so :/
Haven't been any 4% dex nebs in the the fm in the past 3~4 weeks. I buy them whenever they pop up and save them until I have a worthy equip to use them on; I'm sure other people do the same - this person just looks like they're showing their "stash"
lol the 3% int are 1.7b, yeah that's a bit overpriced but only ones on the market so :/

