Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about diligence
#6
I also have lv100 diligence, but I have yet to fail any occult scrolls so far being 15/15. It might be very lucky, but there's a feeling of uneasiness when you don't know the rates. I sort of doubt my luck sometimes.

Since Empress equips are pretty cheap for archers (at least in Windia), I've been scrolling the hat, overall, and shoes with nothing but those 90% occult scrolls. Nothing have blown up yet. If it does, I'll post a screenshot. Yeah, I could've chaos'ed it, but I prefer the fixed, consistent, and less expensive method. A 14-16 w att overall definitely works for me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question about diligence - by Kubi - 2014-02-05, 05:45 AM
Question about diligence - by Dice Dragon - 2014-02-05, 10:41 AM
Question about diligence - by Thiefy - 2014-02-05, 11:45 AM
Question about diligence - by CrazyForDex - 2014-02-05, 12:32 PM
Question about diligence - by ultimax21 - 2014-02-05, 03:44 PM
Question about diligence - by Kubi - 2014-02-05, 05:09 PM
Question about diligence - by MissingLink - 2014-02-08, 01:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)