2014-01-23, 03:50 PM
Speiro Wrote:And with that I've pretty much lost all motivation to continue with trade voyages.
I was able to kill both squids before, and was close to killing Levi 2.0, and now all I can do is the first Grosso Polpo so there's no point going beyond Rosa.
Yeah... they are harder to kill, give the same exp, and still don't drop any equips (my Dark Knight can, due to an excess of damage previously, still kill Levi 2 and either Grosso)
In terms of amount of damage to kill the bosses:
Yellow Grosso: not a lot... maybe 20%?
Red Grosso: about 80% of my damage
Blue Livyatin: 100% of my damage (can only kill it reliably using potions)
Green Livyatin: 200%+ of my damage (can't at all kill it now)
(I have a 220k buffed range and do about 2.4-2.8mil*8 on the Dark Knight, but can't hit Livyatan when his hitbox is messed up)


