Poll: THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Portal
6.25%
3 6.25%
Maple Story
45.83%
22 45.83%
Team Fortress 2
22.92%
11 22.92%
Warcraft (Series)
4.17%
2 4.17%
Diablo II
10.42%
5 10.42%
Cave Story
4.17%
2 4.17%
Kart Rider
6.25%
3 6.25%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Southperry's most popular PC game. (FINAL)
#14
Dyxanije Wrote:Srsly, we should of decided to not include Maple Story since it was pretty obvious from the beginning.
I was going to do that originally, but that would kinda defeat the purpose of these topics. Hindsight I should have thought that through; I was trying to make a legitimate poll thinger based off one of the topics in the console board while at the same time not stealing his thunder. Oh well, I'll work something out.


Messages In This Thread
Southperry's most popular PC game. (FINAL) - by Magus - 2009-01-09, 02:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: