2009-01-09, 02:17 AM
Something just came to mind, your overall statistics show two separate groups of players, one being the top 25 by exp gain, and the other, the top 25 by level gain.
So, are the Day by Day statistics supposed to show the same groups of people in both groups, or is that unintentional?
An example if I'm explaining this badly:
The latter doesn't seem to be sorted by actual level gain like the overall statistics are - I'm assuming this is an error of some sort?
So, are the Day by Day statistics supposed to show the same groups of people in both groups, or is that unintentional?
An example if I'm explaining this badly:
eos367 Wrote:XP Gain - 1/5/2009
Level Gain - 1/5/2009
The latter doesn't seem to be sorted by actual level gain like the overall statistics are - I'm assuming this is an error of some sort?

