Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rock Band for Wii
#6
I have a long post saved as a .txt explaining why I love GH much more than RB, but the general consensus seems to be that people love RB just as much (or more) than GH. I seem to be in a minority of people that actually doesn't like RB at all. But, such is the lovely world of gaming. I don't own RB at all and I don't ever plan to. I've played it and I just don't like it. Pineapple
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rock Band for Wii - by PKProStudio - 2008-12-19, 11:58 PM
Rock Band for Wii - by D-F1am3 - 2008-12-23, 07:02 PM
Rock Band for Wii - by Blaine - 2009-01-07, 10:10 PM
Rock Band for Wii - by PKProStudio - 2009-01-08, 07:11 PM
Rock Band for Wii - by sicnarf - 2009-01-08, 07:25 PM
Rock Band for Wii - by Doctor Omega - 2009-01-09, 01:03 AM
Rock Band for Wii - by sicnarf - 2009-01-09, 01:42 AM
Rock Band for Wii - by Blaine - 2009-01-09, 12:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)