2013-12-23, 03:03 PM
IllegallySane Wrote:For Zero, does the "Change Potential" button essentially work the same as Cubes, where there's a chance it can upgrade from Rare tier to Epic -> Unique -> Legendary? If so, are the chances about the same as the cash shop cubes, or more like the free cubes you can find?People are saying it's pretty rare, indeed I did 20+ resets without my rank changing. It DID change today though when I did around 5 resets, from Epic to Unique.
Unique is the highest it will go though, you need to pay for Legendary or use Meister Cubes. which I suppose is fair enough.
I'd say it's a pretty low chance, lower than Red Cubes, though that should be obvious since they have the same function as Super Cubes which had a higher chance than normal Miracle Cubes. It is probably the same chance as the old miracle cubes.

