2013-12-21, 10:57 PM
*Hits 150.*
I now have to switch out because Alpha can run low on TF now?! What madness is this?!
Do I ever actually actively switch between the two because they both have good skills for any given situation, like the tag team they are supposed to be? I mean, I still like the class so far, but I don't feel like it truly lives up to the concept.
Also, I got a Master Craftsman cube from one of the dungeon bosses.
I now have to switch out because Alpha can run low on TF now?! What madness is this?!
Do I ever actually actively switch between the two because they both have good skills for any given situation, like the tag team they are supposed to be? I mean, I still like the class so far, but I don't feel like it truly lives up to the concept.
Also, I got a Master Craftsman cube from one of the dungeon bosses.

