2013-12-20, 08:52 AM
Zero's combos really start to become ridicuously fun and easy to use after around level 160 or so. EVERY single one of Zero's skills gets upgraded to become more useful, if anything the only skill I don't use often is Beta's throwing weapon skill, everything else I use by abusing the hell out of the tag/assist system.
I was clearing out whole levels of the dungeons in one combo, and I'm usually the kind of person who sucks at performing combos, I also thought that I might have latency and it might affect Zero's skills, but it didn't, at all.
---
Right, my vessel reached level 3 and I unlocked the Rosa trade route. At level 3 my vessel gained an extra 2 inventory space, which is awesome because now I get extra profit per run.
I fought Grosso Polpo EVERY time on this trade route, I was expecting him to be rarer, but I only had 3 runs on this trade route, maybe I got lucky.
the first 2 times he dropped nothing but mesos, the third time he dropped a Sealed Cubic Blade which was counted as "treasure". I'd imagine I could have traded it, but I used it instead (it was a use item) and I got a Cubic Blade.
I'm not sure why, but Grosso Polpo was green instead of orange like we'd seen in the past. I wonder if it's a low level version?
I was clearing out whole levels of the dungeons in one combo, and I'm usually the kind of person who sucks at performing combos, I also thought that I might have latency and it might affect Zero's skills, but it didn't, at all.
---
Right, my vessel reached level 3 and I unlocked the Rosa trade route. At level 3 my vessel gained an extra 2 inventory space, which is awesome because now I get extra profit per run.
I fought Grosso Polpo EVERY time on this trade route, I was expecting him to be rarer, but I only had 3 runs on this trade route, maybe I got lucky.
the first 2 times he dropped nothing but mesos, the third time he dropped a Sealed Cubic Blade which was counted as "treasure". I'd imagine I could have traded it, but I used it instead (it was a use item) and I got a Cubic Blade.
I'm not sure why, but Grosso Polpo was green instead of orange like we'd seen in the past. I wonder if it's a low level version?

