2013-12-18, 09:30 PM
Kubi Wrote:Zero's pretty interesting so far. Besides a few typoes, the story and gameplay is pretty engaging.
On a side note, is it odd that I find it funny yet sad on how people are making a big fuss about the 90% scrolls on various other forums, including Nexon's? I'm not going say too much about it, but they're pretty much trying to find ways to prevent players from exploiting/stockpiling them on multiple accounts... suggesting going back to hot times, limited scroll usage being one per equip, etc. You guys can read it for yourself though.
I don't want to lose more IQ points than I already have from online idiocy tyvm
Just got back from work, hope servers come back soon. I got called in again at the hospital tomorrow since my coworker had to get kidney surgery...
[Working in healthcare means = no days offs guaranteed...]

