2013-12-18, 08:07 PM
godofturtles Wrote:Don't care what anyone says, I'm loving this class and not because of the damage. Some people probably hate that they need to follow the quests, but I find every aspect of the mirror world/Zero combination awesome. I know this isn't necessarily true, but it feels like the only class that you actually have to play throughout its entire growth as opposed to making a class just to grind mindlessly at the hotspots while ignoring all quests, all for the purpose of getting to 4th job and becoming an nx dumpster.I completely agree, there is a very satisfying feeling of growth and unlocking your powers as you level up and progress through the story. It doesn't feel like grinding at all when you are simply enjoying the story and enjoying playing such a fun class.
Playing Zero today for a few hours was one of the most fun maple experiences I've had since I found the game.

