Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Bowmen "Post Your Damage/Stats/Equips" Thread
DavyJonesx Wrote:I gotta scroll like 36 slots to finish my other gears. Assuming 45 iCoG 70% is enough, I would have about 9k coins left. So I think that should be enough for prots and atk scrolls.
But idk if there will be a limit on the atk scrolls too yet...
I can't afford to karma my bow :[

I'll most likely end up just dropping some more Aee on it, instead of totally rescrolling it I guess...

The main thing with rescrolling the bow is the shop limit, I'd have just done the bow first.. but aee'n th pineapple out of it is a good 2nd option if after checking the limits on the shop rescroll isn't possible.. since shop will most likely be per char just do the rest of your ra gear on other chars so u can gauge bow redo success after you're done
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Official Bowmen "Post Your Damage/Stats/Equips" Thread - by Harrisonized - 2008-07-31, 06:53 AM
The Official Bowmen "Post Your Damage/Stats/Equips" Thread - by Divinum Bellator - 2013-12-01, 10:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)