2013-10-04, 11:17 AM
Wow, he looks pretty cool in my opinion. I don't think it'll be a filler for Hecaton. Kritias and Hecaton are quite important in the main storyline of the game, I don't think Nexon America would skip that.
Somebody said that Gollux is bigger than Hecaton. Yeah, he does look bigger, but I think those coloured parts on the minimap are the parts you can fight, which are almost the same as Hecaton. Even though the legs are there, I don't think you can fight it. I'm currently pretty excited, but I'll wait for the update highlights.
Somebody said that Gollux is bigger than Hecaton. Yeah, he does look bigger, but I think those coloured parts on the minimap are the parts you can fight, which are almost the same as Hecaton. Even though the legs are there, I don't think you can fight it. I'm currently pretty excited, but I'll wait for the update highlights.

