2013-10-04, 08:10 AM
I think this isn't a reskin at all, now that I watch it carefully.
Paired with the fact the map name is the "head", I'd say it's a multimap boss. We don't have any of those yet, I think, but if I had to bet, it'd be a 30-36 (if that's possible) people expedition, filling all the gaps in the expedition window, and splitting all 6 of the parties in each part, the purple painted gaps in the minimap.
Basically, because if you notice closely, the floor of the head map is flat, on what it seems like the ribs, and the camera doesn't pan lower.
I'm betting for a new content even if inspired by Hekaton, but new.
Paired with the fact the map name is the "head", I'd say it's a multimap boss. We don't have any of those yet, I think, but if I had to bet, it'd be a 30-36 (if that's possible) people expedition, filling all the gaps in the expedition window, and splitting all 6 of the parties in each part, the purple painted gaps in the minimap.
Basically, because if you notice closely, the floor of the head map is flat, on what it seems like the ribs, and the camera doesn't pan lower.
I'm betting for a new content even if inspired by Hekaton, but new.

